BD Finance offers a flexible and convenient Profit Earners Scheme which can give you a higher return after every fixed certain period. We ensure that your money never remains idle. Even very small amounts earn interest for very short periods. We have designed our Profit Earners Scheme to match your monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly plan.
- Having available options for Profit Earners such as monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly to avail the facility.
- With minimum BDT 50,000 placement can open an account.
- Saving towards future capital expenditure
- Return on Investment
- Security of Cash
- Borrowing Facilities
- Loans can be availed on the Profit Earners up to specific limits
- Premature withdrawal of deposit is permitted any time subject to payment of prescribed penalty
- The investors may avail up to 80% loan facility against deposited amount.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Citizen of Bangladesh
Senior Citizens and Home Loan customers are eligible for preferential rate over the prevalent rate.
- Recent Passport size photograph of A/C Holder and Nominee
- Photograph of Nominee has to be duly attached by the account holder
- Photocopy of NID/Passport/Driving License of A/C Holder and Nominee
- TIN Certificate of A/C Holder ( IF available)
- Download the MDS Form/ Collect the Form from your nearest BD Finance Branch
- Provide completed Account Opening Form with all required documents.
- Pay your opening amount by BEFTN/Cheque/Pay order in favor of “Bangladesh Finance And Investment Co. Limited” and provide payment details to nearest BD finance Branch.
- Once your Payment has been cleared, an MDS account opening receipt will be issued to your name for delivery or pick up.
|INCOME TAX DEDUCTED AT SOURCE||
|If E-TIN is Submitted||10.00%|
|If E-TIN is Not Submitted||15.00%|
|EXCISE DUTY YEARLY PER ACCOUNT||Duty Amount|
|Balance up to Tk.1 Lac||N/A|
|Balance above Tk.1 Lac but not more than Tk. 5 Lac||Tk.150.00|
|Balance above Tk.5 Lac but not more than Tk. 10 Lac||Tk.500.00|
|Balance above Tk.10 Lac but not more than Tk. 1 Crore||Tk.2,500.00|
|Balance above Tk.1 Crore but not more than Tk. 5 Crore||Tk.12,000.00|
|Balance above Tk. 5 Crore||Tk.25,000.00|